Saturday, May 11, 2013

David Moyes admiration for Sir Alex Ferguson



David Moyes spoke of his admiration for Sir Alex Ferguson.

"It is a strange thing. I do not think anyone thought the day would come when Sir Alex retire. We all thought he was superhuman,"

"I said last week, I think he is a great example for all persons aged 70 years, how you work. We are all living longer, working longer, healthier eating. Lives changed. We do all the things that you expect will provide we live longer. "

"He will be sorely missed, especially by most managers because he is always talking to them. He will always have a word for anyone who is out of a job or who are new to an occupation. Sense of respect is beyond words real. "

"We are in an era that is slightly different in terms of age,"

"I grew see Jock Stein and Sir Alex Ferguson. They are the managers that I have seen in Scotland when I was growing up."

"Sir Alex is always someone who I admire, and then began to compete. Was already scary enough. Everyone had a great admiration for him. Every word I say will not be enough to describe what he had done."

No comments:

Post a Comment